Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zee BehBee's








So last Saturday I got to watch my two favorite little porch monkeys and they were so much fun. All I have at my house to play with is dolls and purses and dress-up, so that's really cool.

They have adjusted well thanks to their mentor- Angelina Jolie hiding in the background making sure the photo shoot went well. Next time we'll be featuring evening wear. Love ya Brent!

4 comments:

The Henrie's said...

They are so dang cute! I still haven't seen them yet. Can you believe that. And they are growing up fast. Your mom talked about a girls weekend in Vernal. We would love to come up and see you guys. We had so much fun with your mom at dinner last week. We laughed until we cried. You'll have to ask her about father time and the way you and Mike speak different lanuages.

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

Thoses are my cute babes! I can just hear them when I see those pictures! Jessa is SO YOUR CHILD! TOo funny!!! AMy

Sharstin said...

They really are so stinking cute. I haven't seen them for a while--they are getting big!

Lindsay said...

They have such pretty eyes... I think it's cute that they look a little alike, yet they have there own unique look. They are so so cute!