Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Taming of Orca the Killer Whale



Last night I asked Jess if she could get me the comb off of the counter. She said "Easy Peazee Lemon Squeezee" Then she had tea in my bathtub.
I want to be her for just one day.

4 comments:

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

I wanna be Jessa too! How many facial expressions does that girl have?! :)

Henriefamily said...

Hmmmmm........I had some pictures once upon a time with Jill tryin to tame Orca the Killer Whale too........I wonder if I still have them and I wonder if they will end up on MY blog.......we will see!?!?!?! Ok ok I won't put em on....right now.....I have to find them first.....and I wanna see how much Jill is willing to give me NOT to put em on!! :)

jillybeanz said...

In my defense.....the whale I tamed was much bigger and much more dangerous.

Henriefamily said...

You're right about the bigger whale! Hey my kids are wondering if you still have your weiner dogs. And we were lookin at Amy's blog and Riki thinks Doug looks funny with his goatee braided. She laughed at it a lot. Anyway my kids miss your kids a lot.