When Jessa saw Erin's blog with the kids hula hooping she had to do her thing too. This is for Riki and Hayden (it's so on... :)
Oh, and about my header pic...I ran on to it this afternoon, it was from this summer when Jessa was playing in her swimming pool... seriously, how funny is that picture? I especially like the butched hair nekkid one, at least her ring matches her earrings. Even nekkid she's still in fashion. I wonder if I could market her? I could call her "Bare Ass Barbie" or "Butch Ass Barbie" or "Bare Butt Blondie" and the only accesories would be jewelry. Oh, and one other thing....notice how she set them up and Ken is actually doubling as a recliner chair back? Ha!
3 years ago




6 comments:
I just love your blog...it makes me laugh and laugh! Butch Ass Barbie! Jessa to the music..too funny!
Hayden says Jessa still has a ways to go to catch up with him on the hula hooping. Riki says that Jessa needs to come to our house and then they can have a hula hoop contest. And we all know it was Jill playing with the barbies....not Jessa!!
Hayden says the Barbie should be named "Bare Nekkid Butt Ugly Barbie"
I think that's a good place for Ken! He doesn't have much else that's very usefull if you get my drift!
ahhaha that was a way awsome post............but i can hula hoop way better! hahaha no not really jessa would kick my butt.
That girl Jessa has talent! And Teena is right on about Ken.
Post a Comment