9:00 P.M. Last Tuesday night Jessa says "MOMMMM I can't go to bed!! I have to make a veggie creation!!!" Okay, are you serious? So being the wonderful mother I am I make Doug come help make this creation because after all, he is the artist right? Jessa decides it's going to be a penguin and his name is Floppy and he has sungoggles made of bell peppers and he is the coolest of the cool. We take Floppy to school the next morning and the day after that she comes home off the bus Sooo excited. MOM!!!! I WON I WON!!! Floppy took Third place in the veggie creation contest! AND everyone knew I won because the principal said my name Mom!! She PRONOUNCED it on the PRONOUNCEMENTS!!" Her certificate is hanging on the fridge signed by the almighty principle and Floppy is chillin in the beer fridge in the garage. Life is good.
3 years ago




2 comments:
HA Ha So cute Jessa!!! I can't believe you were mentioned on the PRONOUNCEMENTS! Aunt Amy is sooo proud of you, your gonna be an artist like your dad!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment