Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The "sh" word






So last week I get Jessa's little duck paper out of her book bag. A duck paper is five ducks in a row that your kid colors green for a good day yellow for not bad but not really good and red for yea...totally not good. Yes, there is an ugly red duck amongst the other greens with a little note on the back from her teacher that say's "Jessa wrote the "sh" word in class today".....and the conversation follows:

Me : Jessa...Did you write the "sh" word today?

Jess: ummm..yeah

Me: WHERE did you write it and why?????

Jess: on the whiteboard in front of the class

Me: WHAT?

Jess: welllll.....

Me: WHY?

Jess: Mommmm...the teacher told us to write an "sh" word and it was all I could think of!!

5 comments:

Loran said...

Your daughter has come back to haunt you for everything you ever did to your own mom!

Lindsay said...

ha ha I love it- too funny! At least she's honest.....?

Sharstin said...

so funny--she was just keeoing it real!

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

Oh SHIT!!!! I hate when that happens!

Tatiana said...

that is just SO funny! It makes me wonder what crazy things my kids are going to say once they are able to talk. I already told my husband that I'll just say that they learned it from the neighbor's kids or the daycare. Haha