Friday, September 26, 2008

"Itsy Bitsy Spider"




This post has no meaning whatsoever other than to tickle the pants off my sister Amy. She loved my bug pictures soooo much she keifed one of them and used it as her blog header pic. Sooooo....I was messing around the other day looking for a good spider web and I saw this little guy. He was really ugly as all spiders are..until, I looked at him on the computer and I had had to laugh at his fuzzy craft wire body and his googley eyes! He has a face only a mother spider could love & he looks like something Jessa would make at preschool! Anyway, I dedicate him to Amos....

1 comment:

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! AND HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!! AND, SO HOW COOL IS THAT CLOSE UP!!! I just have so many emotions I don't know how to completely express myself, I mean at first Im like " what the H ??!!! It a nasty web, and then Im Like "CRAP!! Thats one one ugly spider, but then, I'm Like " OOHH look at his cute little eyes, did she do that on purpose?" And finally, I 'm like " Thats one funny song! were does she come up with this? Oh well, I don't care...makes me laugh, but yet be amazed! Keep it up.. love it!!!