I only have one thing to say about these pics.... MMmmmmmtake me to your leader! These bugs look just like an alien to me. Isn't he cute? Oh...and this music, Haaaa! I'm going to blast it out next time I pull up to pick Aspen up from school!
I had to literally fight Jessa and her stupid bug trapping bag off while I took these pics. She calls them Premantis' (one word). They are her favorite bug so I took these pics for her before she trapped him and shortened his life span. You know.... now that I think about it, they look so much like aliens and they are so long and skinny. I think he shimmied up Ashlies nose last night and stole a little bit of her brain matter? That's why in the purple picture he was smiling at me......SOB!




6 comments:
TOO COOL- I can't believe I actually LIKE a picture of a UGLY bug, Your really gettin good!
those are awesome picts!
Are those pix really from your camera? You must have a super duper camera!! And you must be really bored if you're takin pictures of BUGS!! What the?? jk
I don't know which is better--the bug pictures or the music!
iddleton4I have to look at this post nearly everyday, so I had to comment yet again. It CRACKS me up to read it, and makes me laugh more when i listen to the song, but then I LIKE the pics! How do you beat this post?!!
I do believe that's a preying mantis. Don't know how to spell that for sure. They are awesome critters! Love your pics Jill you are very talented.
Post a Comment