Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Henrie's........you've been surrrrrved.....a hula pie!



Put that in your back pocket and ride around on your bike for a while!

5 comments:

Henriefamily said...

Ok I have to give it to ya....your kids kick ass and I love em. They are so cute...not to mention they do pretty good at the hula hoop thing too. Nice job at recruiting the employee's at "Yo Quiero Taco Bell!!" Love you all but we're not done yet.

Henriefamily said...

Ashlie and Aspen looked retarded with the gangsta look. p.s. it doesn't help AT ALL to wear a jacket when you are hula hooping!

love hayden

Henriefamily said...

That was pretty cool but we're not done yet....it's still onnnnnn.....cuz we have something better!
Love Riki

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

okay laughing my a$@ of again! I have to say Jessa is getting pretty good!

mamateena said...

ok, guys...get practicing. we're going to have a hula hoop contest this summer with Alive After Five. Bring all your relatives and we'll let the audience decide!!!