3 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Science Fair
Okay so I lied about making up lies...so far anyway. I have to brag about Ash for a minute. For her 6th grade science fair she got picked to go to Rangely College to the big science fair. They only picked 50 out of 380 6th graders. 5 kids per class and she got chosen. Her teacher loved her project which had to do with making a fire that won't burn paper.....cool huh! Anyway, you can read all about it on her blog. The link is on the right as "Squidward" Good job baby, you little scientific nut you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How the heck did she know about that!? Somewhere theres some good, smart genes in the fam!
Awesomeness!
I love that top pic of Aspen and Jessa. So cute.
wooooo! great job ash!! i love you!!!
Post a Comment