Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Boys!!!!!



It was a great night. Full of roasted hot dogs, hulk punch, face painting, castle bouncer, birthday cake, ice cream cones, and so much stinkin fun that when it was time to leave Jessa hid behind the laundry room door and we couldn't find her for 20 minutes! I guess you can officially call the party a hit?

6 comments:

Loran said...

Now who could blame Jessa for not wanting to leave?

The Henrie's said...

They are too cute! I can't believe they are already 3 and I haven't seen them yet. That means we need a get together.

Henriefamily said...

Wow I can't believe they are three already. Cute pictures.

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

Im so sad I missed it. Who made the cute cakes? They were definately in their element!

Henriefamily said...

Hi Jill, this is Hayden. I just made my own blog. Go to my mom's blog and click on Slick and you can see it.

Sharstin said...

I can't believe they are 3..what?? What a fun party!! and darling cakes!