3 years ago
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
GO Number 4!!!!!!
Jessa Linnie Pickles won her first soccer game last Saturday and I have to say, it was a blast to watch! They run their little butts off and it's so cute! I never thought Doug would be the freaky involved sports dad until the third time he delayed the game because he wouldn't quit wispering in her ear. Especially since he's played so much soccer in his life????
I'm sure between me yelling at her "Your way cuter than they are honey!!!" and him wispering in her ear to "take out the sasquatch" she'll be a pro player for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Oh, she looks so grown up - what a SUPERSTAR!
Jill she is darling! How old is she now? Grace is playing now too. They are so fun to watch especially when they kick the ball toward the other goal.
that is awesome--go Jessa! she looks so cute out on the field. I can't wait for Caleb to play soccer!
She does look really cute. Looks like she had fun!
OMGosh she looks so dang cute, for sure cuter than the other team! Love the post!
ahaha she looks so cute!! ahaha i remember when i did AYSO soccer....i really really sucked! did she score any points?
She looks darling! I love watching little kids play soccer.... It's the best!
Oh yeah, I forgot to add Love the new header!
o my gosh its so so funny to watch them play!!! they try to push each other and it is the funniest thing
and jessa is so the cutest one out there hahaha
Post a Comment