Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet Little Angel Babies

It seems that we have transformed Ruger into one of us. The change was a little hard for him at first but I think he has adjusted well and he is now thriving. We're hoping that by the time he has to go home his mom will not be able to handle the new Ruger and send him back! Actually, to tell the truth, I just wanted to take some cute, sweet pictures to have in a scrapbook but I guess the nerds had a whole different idea.......

Ruger's Birthday is tomorrow and we can't wait!!!! He'll be the big one-three! I guess we should prepare ourselves for the aliens with their syringes??????







Oh, I think I need to take Ashlie's Twilight book away........

1 comment:

mamateena said...

I love this picture...Doug's goat is absolutely long enough to blow over his shoulder now! When is Ruger going home? I know you will miss him.