Monday, July 14, 2008

You Dirty Dirty Birds!

So..... weekend before last we all went camping for the weekend and while we were there mom found a beautiful Secret Garden while on a 4-wheeler ride. She tells us we HAVE to go see it to take pictures. She also says it will be great because we can go out and sit cross legged in the field of beautiful flowers to take the pictures. Well, after a two hour four-wheeler / dirtbike ride to get there. Mom says "Okay! I'm ready.....lets take pics!" I think after you look at the pics we ended up with you'll see they are much better than in a field of flowers!


P.S. Make sure you read Ethans shirt and take notice of his one raised eyebrow. That kid is going places!

COUNT CHOCULA!! hahahaha.....



"Dirty mouth??? Clean it up with Orbit.....Fabulous!"


4 comments:

mamateena said...

ok, so their teeth look so WHITE. I'll have to try the dirty face thing!

SQUIER FAMILY BLOG said...

MEREs goin black face! SOO funny! I can honesltly taste thse grit!

Sharstin said...

that is hilarious! and holy cow--meredith's teeth look white! fun picts

Peggy Middleton said...

Who's the dirty old hag in the pictures?