Friday was Doug and I's sixteen year anniversary..WooooHoooo We've made it this far baby! We can do anything! We're like the couple off of The Notebook. Half the time we can't remember anything and the other half we're yelling and the rest of the time well.....nevermind. Anyway, it's amazing how time flies when your raising three hormonal girls, and one smelly hamster. I can't wait to grow old with my main sqeeze. As soon as I get a scanner i'll post wedding pics so you all can see how Doug rocked his Mullet! Now that I think about it....the only thing that's changed in sixteen years is going from a mullet on his head to a mullet on his chin. hey....it's a Chullet!
I love you Normie.




4 comments:
Now there's some wedding pics I want to see! Happy anniversary! Our anniversary is on your birthday...so happy birthday too!
Congrats!!! I remember your wedding day! Beautiful day, perfect song( I noticed you have it playing), doves, mullet and 80's bangs! Heres to another 16 years!
Sweet!! What's your secret? I could use a few. We are right behind you at 13 yrs. Hope you had a good one. I was on a plane to Kentucky for ours. Hope you did something funner than that. :)
Congratulations! Way to go!!
Post a Comment