3 years ago
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Corn Maze......Hichaw!!!
We took the kids to the corn maze / pumpkin patch the other night and wow!! It was so beautiful! Aspen was home sick so I didn't take pics of my kids because we are going back, but I couldn't resist taking some pics of the silly cowboys. Mere just happened to notice that they had these straw hats in the car (yes, they are the same hats that humiliated Jessa at her preschool graduation) Those two wore those hats the whole night and they were both so gloriously happy you would have thought chocolate raindrops and bubblegum was falling out of the sky...they had a BLAST!! So i'll post some pics of my own offspring soon but for now here are the cowpoke munchkins in their element!
oh...and P.S. leave it up to Mere's porch monkeys to eat a peice of gross, old, snaggle corn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Too cute!! They are getting so big.
OH MY HELL!!!! Those are the CUTEST pictures EVER!!! I bet they were in heaven with a TRACTOR!!!! Super CUTE shots! You are definitely catching personalities> LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!
those are so darling! love the blue sky, and those boys are to die for cute! awesome shots
What a miracle those two cute boys are. You got some great shots of them enjoying the corn maze trip. I love the corn maze!
Post a Comment