As most of you know, Doug's only sibling Jason passed away in February. I just wanted to tell Doug's family I love them and i'm thinking about them all. Jason would have been 37 today.
Here are a few memories of Jason that hopefully will make Leah, Carl and Doug smile today....
He always wanted to eat at Taco Bell. He had a contagious laugh. A particular memory of boating in St George (you know which one Leah!). His unconditional love for scroungy dogs. Paint, paint, paint and more paint (mixed with a little grease). Clothes he would never throw away. Scrubbing the driveway with tampons and paint thinner to get rid of the paperboys bicycle tracks. Doug shaving his mustache. Leah, Mouria, Jill, a Sharpie and a master plan. Big trucks with big tires. Of course there's the motorcycles or basically anything motorized. His love for his son. ..........Oh yeah, and then there was paint!
He was so full of life and I know he is missed so much by so many.
We promise to help take care of your sweet Ruger. We love you Jason




4 comments:
So touching Jill. Keep the memory alive.
Nice post. Tell them our thoughts are with them.
Very sweet post. made me smile and cry. Thinking of all of the family!
How thoughtful. I hope the family finds comfort in your words today.
Post a Comment