These videos are are couple of years old. We were camping and Ash was around 9. I don't know if it's the dancing or if it's because it's pre-contacts and braces, but I could be having the crappiest day of my life and these would still make me laugh out loud like a hyena. Talk about a kid with rubber legs gettin her groove on!! Boooyah Sqweeward!!
Oh, and how funny are Mike and Brendan dorking out in the last one! It is impossible for anyone in my family to video anything without a special appearance of a numnut....or two. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone in my family has a dominant numnut gene. I am positive I've passed it on succesfully to my children and it's rubbed off on Doug for damn sure!
3 years ago




5 comments:
HAHA I couldn't move like that if I tried! I may have to take some lessons from Ashlie!
-Mamy
She's so much fun. We miss the heck out of her.
hahahaha i remeber here dancing like that! she is so good!! brendan and mike are hilarious!
HAHAHAHAAHAH! I remember that it was so funny then (yet shocking how good she was) and even funnier now (yet, still good. she needs to go to so you think you can dance!) Funny post! For sure there is a numnut gene, but it keeps us laughin!
Oh my gosh I love it! That is so hillarious! That girl's got some moves =)
Post a Comment