3 years ago
Monday, October 20, 2008
My hunky little (big) nephew (AKA Weasel)!
Our big boy Brendan is graduating this year. We are all so proud of him! He manages to get awesome grades...be a Varsity Wrestler...maintain a job, and I still have yet to meet a nicer, sweeter, more well behaved teen in my life. He's going to hate it that I said that but it's true!! It's okay though Brendan...your totally a badass!!! Chase your dreams buddy!!!!! As you can see, he makes me want to use punctuation excessively!!!! We love you Weasel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I lOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! How fun, yet sad! I can't wait to see the rest! Can you believe my baby is going to be graduating!
these are fab! I cannot believe Brendan is graduating--he is such a great kid! I shoot at a lot of those fun locations too--gotta love 25th street!
Love the pix. Love that Walking with a Ghost song too. Never heard it before.
Those are GREAT! You really do an awesome job... Can't believe he is graduating this year!
So that post from Brian really is from me! He has a google account for his e-mail and I always accidentally post under his name!
Post a Comment